Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Astonished

Less than a week. That's how long I've done this blog and started fundraising efforts for Charlie's service dog. And in that time I've been blown away by the response from people near and far. From a ton of our family and friends, but also from complete strangers. I hadn't really shared our fundraising page until last night but despite that people were hearing about it, sharing it with others and already donating. And I'm completely astonished by this. I wasn't sure what to expect. Maybe that's because I know not everyone can donate, and I'm ok with that! I totally understand that. But I'm so incredibly thankful for the response we've gotten so far. We don't even know some of these people who are donating or chiming into our blog, yet here they are. Pouring their hearts into something so important to a little boy- something that will be life changing for him. THANK YOU!

Please continue to share our blog with others, share our fundraising page. We want others to benefit from our blog posts; either by being uplifted, having a little laugh, feeling supported, learning about service dogs, being able to relate to our story or even by learning a little bit about Autism. Whatever it may be, we want others to find value in our blog. So share away!!


Our fundraising page can be found here-please feel free to share with others:

https://www.youcaring.com/charlieking-801310

No comments:

Post a Comment