Monday, September 11, 2017

On the Right Track

The blog has been a little quiet since I was in Salt Lake City all last week for the doTERRA Global Convention.  I've been traveling for my business for the last few years and it's always hard.  All of the boys have a hard time with me being gone, but Charlie the most.  This year was a little different.  This year Sunny was here.

Usually when I'm traveling for business (because let's be honest, that's about the only time I travel on my own) I can expect multiple texts throughout the day, a phone call or FaceTime in the evening and the call ended by crying boys and a frustrated husband.  But this time I barely heard from them.  I would text Tyler and ask if anyone needed a phone call, but most of the time the response was "no, everyone's good."  WOW.  I have to admit, this mama's heart was a little crushed that no one wanted to talk, ha ha.  But on the other hand my heart rejoiced that everything at home was going so well.  Instead of frustrated texts and phone calls I got pictures like this....



Knowing that this sweet girl is helping my boy while I'm gone brings me so much joy.  I can't even tell you how much this helps reassure me when I can't be at home with my family.  Or pictures like this....




Man, they don't get along about 90% of the time, but it's moments like this that remind me that they are twins and that they do have an immeasurable bond.  Ssshhh, don't tell them they snuggle in the middle of the night, they don't know it ;)


We're still trying to figure things out with a service dog, but I know we're on the right track.  



No comments:

Post a Comment